- Resident Evil 6 will feature three campaigns playable in any order.
- Leon Kennedy in the United States, is forced to assassinate the President at the Tall Oaks University Campus, which turns into a ground-zero bio-terror attack hit zone. His co-op partner is Special Agent Helena Harper.
- Chris Redfield’s campaign will take place in n the fictional city of Lanshiang, China and is primary an action shootout. His co-op partner is Peirs Nivens.
- Jake Muller (Albert Wesker Jr) in Edonia (Eastern Europe). Muller’s blood is the key to finding the cure for this game’s C-Virus outbreak. His co-op partner is Sherry Berkin. Their campaign is more melee-based and will be revealed at E3.
- Enemies can regrow random mutated limbs that have been shot off.
Resident Evil 6 is due in stores October 2nd for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. A RE6 demo will be included in all retail copies of Dragon’s Dogma, which releases May 22nd — however Xbox owners will get first crack at the demo on July 3rd, while PS3 fans will get to test it out on September 4th.
What are your feelings on Resident Evil 6 featuring three campaigns? Is this a good idea? Let us know below.