EA games and 38 Studios have announced the first piece of story DLC for Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning. The pack is called “The Legend of Dead Kel”, and it will be available on March 20th on Xbox Live, the PlayStation Network, Steam, and Origin.
The DLC will include an entirely new landmass called Gallows End. Moer details from EA can be read below.
- An Epic New Questline – The Legend of Dead Kel is only part of the story of Gallows End.
- It intertwines with numerous side quests, multiple dungeons to explore, and a colorful castof characters.
- New Enemies, Dungeons, Items – Multiple new enemies and enemy variants, a new dungeontype: Dverga Fastings, three new Twists of Fate, eight new armor sets, eight new shields, and 18 new unique weapons.
- The Ultimate Player Housing – Gravehal Keep is more than just player housing, it’s a massive estate with multiple buildings and a full retinue of retainers, each with their own back stories, side quests, perks, and quirks.
- Tons more to Explore – The Legend of Dead Kel DLC adds in more than 15% of additional land to traverse and explore in the already massively expansive world that is Amalur.
Source: Official Site