Kalypso Media has officially announced a new game for the Xbox 360 and PC. It’s called DARK, and will put players in the role of a vampire out to discover the secrets of the mysterious global GeoForge Corporation.
DARK is being developed by RealmForge, the creators of the award-winning Dungeons, and promises a world full of vampires where it’s difficult to determine who is the hunter and who is the prey. The game will feature stealth and RPG elements and is going with the ole cel-shaded look visually. More details cam be found below.
- Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury.
- Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies – turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close with your foes in an instant!
- Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires.
- Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D cel-shaded graphics, beckoning the player to explore – but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere.
- RPG element mix with a compelling story – players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with NPCs.